Certified Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Vogmask is the first stylish, high efficiency, well-fitting, comfortable and reusable filtering face mask in the world. Manufactured with award winning filtering textile, Vogmask provides superior protection from PM 2.5 particles, dust, pollen, and other airborne contaminants.
- Directive Name: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Directive 89/686/EEC Article/Annex/Level number: PPE Article 10 & 11A
- Directive Name: General Product Safety Directive 2001/95 EC Standard for Testing: EN149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP1 R
- N99 Particle Penetration Filtering Efficiency -NIOSH N99 filter efficiency as stated in 42 CFR Part 84.181 is a minimum efficiency for each filter of >99% (>1% penetration) . The test articles submitted by the sponsor conform to the NIOSH N99 criteria for filter efficiency
- KN-94 Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Seoul, Korea KN-94 Filtering efficiency meets filtering limits of 94% of particles over .3 microns.
- KF-95 National Quality Supervision for Personal Protection Equipment Filtering efficiency meets filtering limits of 95% of particles over .3 microns.
Vogmask offers features of N99 filter, and options of carbon filter layer (C), and exhale valve (V). First select design, then select size from the menu on the product page.
Thank you for your interest in Vogmask, the choice for reusable masks to protect from inhaled particulate matter.
For questions regarding Vogmask please email Wendover@Vogmask.com or call 650 678 8652. Please let us know if you did not order the proper size; the filtering efficiency depends on a good fit.