Technical Specs & Test Results
Vogmask is Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety Certified, GB2626-2006 Personal Protective Equipment KN95 Certified, and AWARDED CE Mark Personal Protective Equipment - filtering half masks for particles, EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 for EU market. Vogmask conforms to NIOSH N99 filter efficiency as stated in 42 CFR Part 84.181.
- Directive Name: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Directive 89/686/EEC Article/Annex/Level number: PPE Article 10 & 11A
- Directive Name: General Product Safety Directive 2001/95 EC Standard for Testing: EN149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP1 R
- N99 Particle Penetration Filtering Efficiency -NIOSH N99 filter efficiency as stated in 42 CFR Part 84.181 is a minimum efficiency for each filter of >99% (>1% penetration) . The test articles submitted by the sponsor conform to the NIOSH N99 criteria for filter efficiency
- KN-94 Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Seoul, Korea KN-94 Filtering efficiency meets filtering limits of 94% of particles over .3 microns.
- KF-95 National Quality Supervision for Personal Protection Equipment Filtering efficiency meets filtering limits of 95% of particles over .3 microns.
Vogmask excels in Quantitative and Qualitative Fit Testing across a wide variety of face shapes.
Material Specifications : Vogmask – Microfiber N99 CV
Engineered to be the most comfortable, best fitting masks in the world.
Features a three-dimensional mask design which allows space for your lips and mouth.
The mask is secured to the face with latex free spandex, stretchable ear loops and mask trim for the most comfortable fit of any particle mask. A bendable aluminum noseband provides a secure seal over the bridge of the nose.
Stylish shape and design for happy mask wearing.